4mm thick and made from beautiful cork & natural rubber. Cork Space is a sustainable yoga mat that is comfortable, protects your joints and gets grippier the more you sweat.
- Perfect for all climates from hot to cold yoga, indoors or outdoors.
- Non-slip from the get go from dry to heavy perspiration.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Strong durable construction lays flat, no corner rolling or sliding.
- High-density cushioned base provides a sturdy, grounded feeling.
- Floor-facing textured grip pattern holds the mat, even on a polished wood floor.
- 100% sweat proof: the more you sweat the more you grip.
- Anti-microbial, cork naturally kills bacteria, germs and odours.
- Perfect for home or studio use.
- Free (£15 value) black fabric carry strap included.
- Dimensions: 183cm x 61cm. Weight: 2.4kg.
- 4mm Thick: 1mm premium-grade sustainable cork & 3mm non-slip, flexible natural rubber base.
- No PVC, PER, TPE or adhesives, Why?
- Fully recyclable packaging.
- Wet your hands or sprinkle water on your mat for extra grip.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- We want you to be completely in love with your new cork yoga mat. Try it for 30 days and if it's not the best yoga mat you've ever used, return it for a full refund.
How much is delivery?
Free tracked courier delivery in the UK included with every order (2-4 Working Days). £10 for EU delivery. Contact us for international shipping, Learn More.
What's your returns policy?
Love it or return it within 30 days for a full refund (excluding return shipping), Learn More.
Why Choose Cork Space over cheaper alternatives?
Cork Space is an eco yoga mat that provides an earthy grounded feeling. Although at first glance they may appear similar, cheaper TPE or PER cork alternatives differ significantly in performance and in their environmental impact, Learn Why.
Suitable for hot yoga?
Yes - absolutely. It can handle any amount of sweat you can throw at it. Just lay it out flat to dry when you're home.
What styles of yoga is Cork Space suited to?
This is a premium strong and sturdy mat and so it is heavier than a synthetic yoga mat, perfect for home or studio use. It can be used with any style of yoga. Practitioners of restorative, meditation or yin yoga styles particularly love it.
How flexible is cork?
The cork layer is made from tiny bits of compressed cork pieces bonded to a rubber base, this makes the mat super flexible across uneven ground and easy to roll up.
Is Cork Space vegan?
Yes, cork space is 100% natural and all vegan, no animal products are used to make the mat.
I have another question?
Great, please e-mail us.
- Avoid folding or creasing, roll cork side facing out.
- Always use with clean feet & hands, no shoes.
- When wet lay flat to dry (when you're home).
- Once a week (or after a very heavy session) wipe your mat with a soft wet cloth (use half white vinegar / half hot water) to remove oils and dirt.
- As an all-natural product, it's normal for cork to change colour over time.
- A strong natural rubber smell accumulates during shipping, Air dry outside on your washing line for 48hrs to dissipate the smell quicker.