Cork Yoga Block
Natural cork yoga block, to help and aid in posture and stretching exercises.
- Perfect weight & beautiful texture.
- Rounded edges for ease and grip comfort
- Made from natural sustainable cork
- Grippy, antimicrobial and sweat proof.
- 23cm x 12cm x 7.5cm (weight 640gm)
Why Use Cork Blocks?
Cork Yoga Bricks are a great option when choosing a yoga brick. These yoga bricks can also be used for those who do not feel flexible enough to complete some yoga poses. They provide optimal grip, ultimate comfort, great texture and a softer feel due to the natural characteristics of this eco product.
Cork is non-allergenic, anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-static. This eco-friendly product is made of 100% cork, which is a highly renewable, biodegradable and recyclable resource.
Please note: sold individually.
- Cork is non-allergenic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-static.
- Good weight and highly durable.
- High-grade cork
- Bevelled edges.
- No harmful chemicals used
- Not wrapped in plastic.
Made in Portugal.
How much is delivery?
Free tracked courier delivery in the UK included with every order (2-4 Working Days). EU delivery costs £10. Contact us for international shipping, Learn More.
What's your returns policy?
Love it or return it within 90 days for a full refund (excluding return shipping), Learn More.
Do you offer wholesale price?
Yes, if you're a studio, yoga teacher, shop interested in wholesale, please Go Here.
Why Choose Cork Space over cheaper alternatives?
Cork Space is an eco yoga mat that provides an earthy grounded feeling. Although at first glance they may appear similar, cheaper TPE or PER cork alternatives differ significantly in performance and in their environmental impact, Learn Why.
Suitable for hot yoga?
Yes - absolutely. It can handle any amount of sweat you can throw at it. Just lay it out flat to dry when you're home.
What styles of yoga is Cork Space suited to?
This is a premium strong and sturdy mat and so it is heavier than a synthetic yoga mat, perfect for home or studio use. It can be used with any style of yoga. Practitioners of restorative, meditation or yin yoga styles particularly love it.
How flexible is cork?
The cork layer is made from tiny bits of compressed cork pieces bonded to a rubber base, this makes the mat super flexible across uneven ground and easy to roll up.
Is Cork Space vegan?
Yes, cork space is 100% natural and all vegan, no animal products are used to make the mat.
I have another question?
Great, please e-mail us.
While the mat is strong and durable, here's how to keep it in tip-top condition:
- Avoid folding or creasing, roll cork side facing out.
- Always use with clean feet & hands, no shoes.
- When wet lay flat to dry (when you're home).
- Once a week (or after a very heavy session) wipe your mat with a soft wet cloth (use half white vinegar / half hot water) to remove oils and dirt.
- As an all-natural product, it's normal for cork to change colour over time.